Editor's Rating: 2.8
Sue guarantees that a client’s resume is keyword optimized. Many hiring companies now use the Application Tracking Systems or ATS in hiring employees. She uses a different approach in writing resumes and assesses her clients’ needs to choose the right keywords. Keyword optimizing plays a vital role in amplifying a job seeker’s hiring chances through an effective resume. Resume Plus ensures clients pass that filter because it makes sure all the possible keywords in their target field are present in their resume. Here are the services offered by Resume Plus:
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter
- Personal Branding Statement
- Executive Career Biography
- Executive Leadership Profile
- Federal Resume
- Curriculum Vitae
- LinkedIn Profile
Sadly, it did not post its professional services rates on its web site. It charges clients based on the complexity of the resume they need. However, it may be better if it gives at least a price range, so prospective clients can have an idea of how much they cost.
Sue Montgomery creates each and every resume; hence, she takes time in perfecting them. The turnaround time is about 2 weeks. Rush service is also available, but she charges an additional fee of 20% for it.
Just like Acclaimed Resumes, Resume Plus does not have a specific price for their services. Instead, the company stresses that there is no one-price-fits-all resume, and that prices for customized resumes are based on several criteria. These include level of job that the clients are targeting, career trajectory of their work history, and the specific sector the client wishes to apply (civilian, not-for-profit, and federal). Again, although this may appeal to some job seekers, most users prefer knowing outright the investment it would take for them to avail the service and enjoy the benefits of availing said servces.
Sue Montgomery guarantees to deliver personalized responses and aims for an authentic client-experience. Anyone interested in Resume Plus’ services won’t be disappointed because, each and every time, they will get Sue Montgomery. Clients can talk to her and her email responses are not just templates. However, it’s not that easy to reach her. Since Sue Montgomery runs Resume Plus alone, reaching her depends on her availability. Since there is no customer support, clients may find it difficult to ask for assistance. However, Sue promises to keep her lines open to those who need a hand in their career.
It accepts payment via credit card through Discover, Master Card, and Visa only.
- Sue Montgomery established Resume Plus and has been marketing people instead of products since 1994
- Certified Professional Resume Writers, Career Transition Coach, and Career Management Professional
- Served as member of the PARW/CC or Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches Board of Directors and as its Certification Committee Chair
- She consulted the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outplacement team on preferred methods of resume writing for the private sector