Editor Score: 7.6
Chapman Services Group LLC believes in quality, so much so that its process takes time and effort. Needless to say, the prices for the services are more expensive than competitors. But keep in mind that although it charges more, the company guarantees that the output will be worth it.
Its turnaround time is a bit longer than its competitors. Unlike the other resume writing companies on this list, its turnaround time is at least 7 business days. It can speed up the process for an additional price. It charges an extra $127 for 3 business days and $227 for 2 business days by electronic delivery.
Regarding user-friendliness, its website is not bad but not exceptional either. It does not take too long to load, plus it is mobile-friendly so anyone can browse their website on the go.
- Standard – $397
- Professional – $497
- Senior Professional – $597
- Executive – $797
- C-Level – $997
- LinkedIn Profile Development – $247
- Standard LinkedIn Profile Development – $297
- Professional LinkedIn Profile Development – $397
- Senior Professional LinkedIn Profile Development – $497
- Executive LinkedIn Profile Development – $697
- C-Level LinkedIn Profile Development – $897
- A La Carte Standard Resume – $327
- A La Carte Professional Resume – $427
- A La Carte Senior Professional Resume – $527
- A La Carte Executive Resume – $727
- A La Carte C-Level Resume – $927
- A La Carte Standard Cover Letter – $117
- A La Carte Executive Cover Letter – $167
- A La Carte Professional Cover Letter – $127
- A La Carte Sr. Professional Cover Letter – $137
- Thank You Letter – $127
- Reference Dossier – $167
- Executive Biography – $197
- Job Search Management – $197
- LinkedIn Utilization Coaching – $197
- LinkedIn Utilization Coaching w/ Profile Development – $100
- Interviewing – $197
- Salary Negotiations – $197
- Networking – $197
- Benefits Negotiations – $197
- Goal Setting – $197
- Career Branding – $197
- Long Distance Job Searching Techniques – $197
- Job Site Posting to Top 25 Job Sites – $157
- Recruiter Distribution – $297
Chapman Services Group LLC is open Mondays through Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time. Its clients can also reach the company on its social media pages or email it for inquiries. Live chat is unavailable, though, and its phone support can use some improvement.
Unfortunately, Chapman Services does not disclose its payment methods on its website. It would be better if it can show them to be more credible to clients. This will encourage more prospective clients to purchase its services because they know they will not have problems with the payment.
Users Score: 8.3
Chapman Services Group, LLC.
Instead of a questionnaire, the assigned resume writer will conduct a 30 to 60-minute phone interview. He or she will ask targeted questions to create a resume and cover letter that will interest hiring managers.
- Lisa Chapman founded Chapman Services Group LLC in 2000.
- As a Certified Professional Resume Writer or CPRW and Authorized Behavioral Specialist, Lisa Chapman is a personality in the resume writing industry.
- Her work has been featured in two top-selling books, “Expert Resume for Baby Boomers” and “Expert Resumes for College Students and New Grads”
- Lisa is also a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers/Career Coaches and the Career Management Alliance