9. Resume Plus
Last reviewed: October 17, 2017
Resume Plus is founded and ran by Sue Montgomery. One of the many things that this company is known for, is that clients will be working directly with her. From the moment the phone rings up until the client receives their documents, they deal with Sue and Sue alone. Sue Montgomery believes that this is a huge benefit in a world that has become less and less personal over the years.
She does not use a virtual assistant and she answers her own phone. Why? So the client can be sure that their message won’t go into an informal answering system that rarely gets checked. It does not matter where she is or when a client calls her. If someone needs to reach her for any career concerns, she’s just an e-mail or phone call away.
- Sue Montgomery established Resume Plus, and have been marketing people instead of products since 1994
- Member of the National Resume Writers Association and the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Certified Professional Resume Writers, Career Transition Coach, and Career Management Professional
- Served on the PARW/CC (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches) Board of Directors and as its Certification Committee Chair
- US DESC (US Defense Electronics Supply Center) underwent a massive reduction in force, Sue Montgomery was the only professional resume writer in Dayton, OH to be selected for both Phase 1 and Phase II of the project. She wrote more than 300 resumes for the organization.
- She consulted with the WPAFB (Wright Patterson Air Force Base) outplacement team about preferred methods of resume writing for the private sector
- Contact No.: 1-855-800-5627
- Web Site: http://resumeplus.com/
A client’s resume is guaranteed to be keyword-rich. Lots of hiring companies are using Application Tracking Systems. This is where they type in certain words or traits that they look for in applicants. This system filters the resumes that have those words and disregards those which do not have. Resume Plus ensures that a client will pass that filter because they make sure all the possible keywords in that field will be found on their resume.
Here are the services offered by Resume Plus:
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter
- Personal Branding Statement
- Executive Career Biography
- Executive Leadership Profile
- Federal Resume
- Curriculum Vitae
- LinkedIn Profile
Unfortunately, service prices are not posted on their web site. Resume Plus’ prices are not fixed. They charge clients depending on the complexity of the resume needed for them. But it would have been a bit better if they gave at least a price range so prospective clients can have an idea of how much they need.
Because Sue Montgomery personally creates each and every resume that comes across her table, she takes her time in perfecting these documents. Turnaround time is expected to be 2 weeks. Rush service is also available, but a 20% additional fee will be charged to the client.
Clients are guaranteed to get a personalized response. Anyone interested in Resume Plus’ services won’t be disappointed, because each and every time, they will get Sue Montgomery. Clients will be talking to a live person, and e-mail responses are not just templates.
On the other hand, though, it’s not that easy to reach them. Because Resume Plus is ran by Sue Montgomery alone, being able to reach her depends on her availability. Since there is no customer support, clients may find it difficult to ask for assistance.
It accepts payment via credit card through Visa, Master Card, and Discover only.
Resume Plus’ web site is simple, yet pleasing. It has certain elegance to it. It’s not at all hard to navigate. The pages do not take a long time to load and anyone can pretty much find what they’re looking for immediately.
This is recommended to individuals who really want someone who has loads of experience in the industry and has already established a name for themselves. This is also for people who care more about quality than of the cost.
|"The service offered by this company is excellent. I truly enjoyed my resume building experience with your company. The whole process was quick but I never felt rushed. "|
- Bryan Maxwell
October 24, 2017
|"I will give an A+ rating for this company. The project was completed on time with first-rate quality. Additionally, all the people that I worked with were very accommodating and professional. "|
- Jude Raegan
October 11, 2017
|"When I realized that my personally-written resume would not bring me for an interview, I sought helped from Resume Plus. The service didn’t disappoint me at all. They were very responsive and prompt with the delivery of the resume draft."|
- Elise Braxton
September 08, 2017
|"What this resume writing company offer is not just the quality of the wordings but also the best layout and design. It’s unbelievable service for the price. Thank you for the great experience."|
- Alvin Royce
July 13, 2017
|"Worth it the investment to avail the service from this company. They provided a service that surpassed my expectations. Thank you for such an awesome job."|
- Nelson Rodney
June 28, 2017