9. Resume Plus
Last reviewed: January 19, 2018
Resume Plus is founded and ran by Sue Montgomery. One of the many things that this company is known for, is that clients will be working directly with her. From the moment the phone rings up until the client receives their documents, they deal with Sue and Sue alone. Sue Montgomery believes that this is a huge benefit in a world that has become less and less personal over the years.
She does not use a virtual assistant and she answers her own phone. Why? So the client can be sure that their message won’t go into an informal answering system that rarely gets checked. It does not matter where she is or when a client calls her. If someone needs to reach her for any career concerns, she’s just an e-mail or phone call away.
- Sue Montgomery established Resume Plus, and have been marketing people instead of products since 1994
- Member of the National Resume Writers Association and the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Certified Professional Resume Writers, Career Transition Coach, and Career Management Professional
- Served on the PARW/CC (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches) Board of Directors and as its Certification Committee Chair
- US DESC (US Defense Electronics Supply Center) underwent a massive reduction in force, Sue Montgomery was the only professional resume writer in Dayton, OH to be selected for both Phase 1 and Phase II of the project. She wrote more than 300 resumes for the organization.
- She consulted with the WPAFB (Wright Patterson Air Force Base) outplacement team about preferred methods of resume writing for the private sector
- Contact No.: 1-855-800-5627
- Web Site: http://resumeplus.com/
A client’s resume is guaranteed to be keyword-rich. Lots of hiring companies are using Application Tracking Systems. This is where they type in certain words or traits that they look for in applicants. This system filters the resumes that have those words and disregards those which do not have. Resume Plus ensures that a client will pass that filter because they make sure all the possible keywords in that field will be found on their resume.
Here are the services offered by Resume Plus:
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter
- Personal Branding Statement
- Executive Career Biography
- Executive Leadership Profile
- Federal Resume
- Curriculum Vitae
- LinkedIn Profile
Unfortunately, service prices are not posted on their web site. Resume Plus’ prices are not fixed. They charge clients depending on the complexity of the resume needed for them. But it would have been a bit better if they gave at least a price range so prospective clients can have an idea of how much they need.
Because Sue Montgomery personally creates each and every resume that comes across her table, she takes her time in perfecting these documents. Turnaround time is expected to be 2 weeks. Rush service is also available, but a 20% additional fee will be charged to the client.
Clients are guaranteed to get a personalized response. Anyone interested in Resume Plus’ services won’t be disappointed, because each and every time, they will get Sue Montgomery. Clients will be talking to a live person, and e-mail responses are not just templates.
On the other hand, though, it’s not that easy to reach them. Because Resume Plus is ran by Sue Montgomery alone, being able to reach her depends on her availability. Since there is no customer support, clients may find it difficult to ask for assistance.
It accepts payment via credit card through Visa, Master Card, and Discover only.
Resume Plus’ web site is simple, yet pleasing. It has certain elegance to it. It’s not at all hard to navigate. The pages do not take a long time to load and anyone can pretty much find what they’re looking for immediately.
This is recommended to individuals who really want someone who has loads of experience in the industry and has already established a name for themselves. This is also for people who care more about quality than of the cost.
|"With its responsive team, I was more encouraged to avail the service. The writer who was assigned to write my resume was able to tailor my experiences and skills to my target job. They did a fantastic job designing my resume. Thank you to my writer and Resume Plus."|
- Karen Shannon
February 09, 2018
|"I thought my old resume was at its best but when they sent me the redrafted one, I was SHOCKED that it turned out even better. Keep up the amazing work!"|
- Kelvin James Murray
January 24, 2018
|"The experience was excellent and my resume speaks of my skills and knowledge impressively. This company deserves all of its good reviews. Keep up the great job and I\'ll surely recommend your services."|
- Stephany Hills
December 20, 2017
|"I was desperate to get a job, that’s why I asked a friend who happens to be a client from Resume Plus to help me. The service was amazing and throughout the process, my writer drafted an impressive resume. That deserves an A+ rating."|
- Jovan McKinley
December 05, 2017
|"The service offered by this company is excellent. I truly enjoyed my resume building experience with your company. The whole process was quick but I never felt rushed. "|
- Bryan Maxwell
October 24, 2017